Monday, June 27, 2011

Mostly Pics

 So, Sarah has a cousin named Ana who is about a year and a half older than her and she gives us lots of clothes! I love these navy plaid shorts above! I took this a couple of weeks ago! I left them at my mom's on our trip down and I am ready to get them back.
 I should have taken more pictures, but here are a couple of Aubrey and Kylee Jo from our visit south. Aubrey LOVES her horsey. I think she likes to impress Sarah with how she can climb on it. Maybe one reason I didn't take many pictures is because my sister scheduled a photoshoot for all three cousins and wow! That was quite an experience. A two and a half hour experience to be exact. Well, the pictures are great. I will share them soon. I probably already blogged that info, but I have kind of been in a fog, so forgive me if that is repeated info!
 Sarah still drinks bottles most of the time, but I have been putting two sippy cups out with her toys and putting water in them for her to explore. She is quite the sight.

 She is sooo proud that she can stand by herself in the middle of the room without pulling up on something. This is her watching Barney. She just watches those kids and copies their motions! Her favorite song, by far, is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She always sings it with us. She makes choppy sounds for the short notes and long sounds for the long notes at the end of each phrase. Sometimes she is on pitch, but mostly she is horribly off key and it is so hilarious.
 very interested in her show:
 Here she is again with her favorite Little People, the little blonde boy. She hands me every toy and says "thank you" in her own way, but she will not hand over the little blonde boy.

 I have had to start telling her "no, no" and she says it back to me. She also told Ben "no,no" earlier when he tried to take a hairbrush away from her.

 can't decide which cup she'd rather have!
 I shared these on facebook, but not all my readers are my fb friends, so here is Sarah in a kiddie pool at my friend Amy's. It was her first time in a pool and she completely panicked. It was cold, though, and I think that she just couldn't stand the temperature.
 Here she is playing at Benny's house.
 I really love this little picture of her crawling up to me. She looks so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment