Sunday, February 13, 2011

I love this baby!

 Sarah is ready for Valentine's Day! I guess I will probably go back to work tomorrow...we have to work 78 more school days with students to meet the required 178 instructional days. We hit day 100 the day before our almost 2 week snow day break. So, we had parties for the 100th day of school, and tomorrow is Valentine party day!
 Sarah likes to take out her bows to play with and tries to eat them.
 She has figured out how to make kissy faces and does kissy sounds repeatedly and looks like a fish.
 She does not know how to stand up like this on her own, but she was really happy when I propped her up! She started crawling last night. She has been trying for about 2 months. She has the sweetest, wobbliest crawl. I don't think she knows that she can crawl. She doesn't know how to put it to use or realize that she can leave the room and follow us! I am ready for her to be able to follow me. I know, that sounds crazy. But, I really am because it will be much easier than toting her from room to room.


4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo very sweet. I thought of her yesterday when I found one of Hallie's bows and put it back for Sarah......pink and white polka dots. I want a Sarah kissy. I knew it was only a matter of time before she got that crawling thing down. She will be a "flash" before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed Jay this picture and said, "Look, there's our future daughter-in-law". I figure you owe me one :) Love your baby, she's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kissy faces just in time for valentines day!!!! I can't wait to see a video or something of that cute crawl. My favorite pic is the last one withher big blue eyes peeping at us!

    ReplyDelete