Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happenings

Last week we took Sarah to the drive through zoo. We did walk around a little bit, but it was entirely too hot. My mom has been here for 2 days. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and today! I've been trying to get everything done before we leave next Wednesday. My mom took Ben's entire closet back with her. They are going to be stored in my sister's old closet while we are trying to sell our house and living down there. I had to take Sarah to the doctor yesterday, too. I thought she might have an ear infection, but it was a fever virus and she broke out into a rash. She is ok. My mom and I went to the mall yesterday, and I was so glad to run into one of my kindergarten teacher friends. Then, today we went to Lowe's and I saw the old art teacher from my school. I taught with her two years and love her. I was so glad to see them and kind of say good-bye again. I've dreamed about my school (when I say this, I mean the job that I just left, which was K-2 music and I loved my school!) and had a dream the other night that we all went out to eat right before I left and everyone was there to tell me bye! :( Well, that is sort of going to happen, because my two closest friends and I are getting together one last time before I go. I'd much rather just be with them than a huge crowd anyway!

Ben is really busy. He is in his last master's class and it's just a really weird schedule and something is different every day. He has a big paper due, and starts his workshops next Friday. Over the next week, we will be tying up all the loose ends and getting ready to get out of here! Summer has been a blur and I am not even sure that it really happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment