Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hey everyone. It has been a long week. I have been trying to take it easy, I have had a sinus infection. Yuck. I went to the doctor Tuesday after work and got home at 7:45 pm. That is always so hard on me. I love to stay home, I don't understand why people have to "get out of the house." Verrrrrry rarely does that happen to me. I do like to do some things and see people, but I am not ever really miserable staying here. Probably because I am always at work-lately it feels like I live there.
Sarah is always napping when I get home, which is awesome. I always go wake her up. Today she wasn't quite ready to get up. Oh well. She has been pulling herself up, crawling everywhere, talking a lot, whispering...just everything you can imagine.
These are funny because she was whispering to her reflection in the oven. So funny. Tonight she ate an entire big jar of baby food-chicken and herbed pasta. She was such a mess! Even though she has been growing and changing, I have put her back in her blue baby bathtub. Can you imagine trying to wash her hair with her sitting straight up and not being able to understand that you want her to lean her head back? Oh, that is miserable.
I am really looking forward to summer. Lots of uninterrupted time together when I won't feel so pressed for time and pressured to get everything done-yep, I cannot WAIT.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even get my 3 year old to lean back! I love the crazy hair pic at the top.

    I am a homebody too. Mike loves to get out and go places but I, like you, spend so much time away from home that I just want to be at home when I can. I wish I had summer to look forward to!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete